Logitech G432 Review
logitechapps.com – If you are looking for Software and Driver from Logitech for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7, and Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Settings, Install, and Review? Here we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your daily needs, as well as a brief review of the products you need. We hope you can like this page.
Logitech is one of the well-known companies throughout the world, and they created their best headset, the Logitech G432. This headset also equipped with a microphone that can turn on and off quickly, and you can also fold it. This headset has a leather earplug that claimed to be comfortable for long-term use so that when you use it, it provides exceptional comfort.
This headset also supports the DTS: Headphone X 2.0 feature to create a simulated 7.1 sound effect so that you can feel the sensation of more dimensional sound experience. The sound produced by this headset is evident without any interference and is not noisy. Logitech G gaming emblem is on both earcups. Apart from the limited blue and silver accents, this headset is very sleek and very suitable for gamers.
This headset has an inline volume control that has been moved to the back of the earlobe, giving it a unique impression. This headset has a 3.5mm connector that can combine audio and microphone signals. This headset has a very extraordinary quality that can help you when you play games using a headset. Logitech G432 is a gaming headset that has the best sound quality.
This headset also has an anti-noise cancellation. This headset is relatively new, but this headset is not recommended for use when you are exercising or while walking. This headset highly supports if you use it while playing games because this is a gaming headset. This headset has a very cool design, so that makes it a lot of interested people who want to buy this headset.
This headset, when you use it, is very comfortable and not noisy. This headset can produce crystal clear and sharp sound, so for you, gamers right now are suitable to use this headset from Logitech. This headset is very durable, and you don’t need to worry about damage because this headset is one of the best products from the Logitech company. This headset is also available at the nearest store that sells products from Logitech.
Logitech G432 Specifications
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm)
- Width: 3.22 in (81.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.17 in (182 mm)
- Weight: (w/o cable): 9.88 oz (280 g)
- Cable Length: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- Driver: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active)
- Sensitivity: 107 +/-3dB
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–20 kHz
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device
- USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on Windows PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software
- Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X
- 2 – Year Warranty
Logitech G432 manual setup (Pdf)
Logitech G HUB (Windows)
- Software Version: 2020.4.47660
- Last Update: 2020-06-10
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 35.6 MB
Logitech G HUB
- Software Version: 2019.4.18783
- Last Update: 2019-05-08
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
- File Size: 35.6 MB