The Logitech G502 HERO is a gaming mouse that features Logitech’s HERO (High-Efficiency Rated Optical) sensor, which provides accurate and precise tracking with a resolution of up to 16000 DPI. The mouse also has customizable RGB lighting, programmable buttons, and an adjustable weight system.
To use the mouse, you will need to install the Logitech G HUB software, which allows you to customize the settings and create macros for the mouse buttons. The software also provides access to the Logitech Gaming Software, which allows you to set up and customize game-specific profiles for the mouse.
|Specification||Logitech G502 Hero|
|Resolution||100 – 16,000 DPI|
|Max. Acceleration||> 40 G3|
|Max. Speed||> 400 IPS4|
|Tracking||> 99.4% accuracy5|
|Responsiveness||1 ms report rate|
|Customizable RGB Lighting||Yes|
|Onboard Memory||5 profiles|
|Cable Length||2.1 m (6.9 ft)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||132 x 75 x 40 mm (5.2 x 3.0 x 1.6 in)|
|Weight (w/o cable)||114 g (4.0 oz)|
|Software||Logitech G HUB|
Logitech G502 HERO Software
Logitech G HUB Windows
File Size: 40.5 MB
Logitech G HUB Mac
File Size: 16.4 MB
How to Install Logitech G HUB Software
- Download the Logitech G HUB software you want to install from the internet or from a disk.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer, it is usually saved in the “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- A window will appear asking if you are sure you want to open the file. Click “Open” to continue.
- Follow the prompts to install the software, such as clicking “Continue” or “Agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the installation is complete, the software should be installed and ready to use.